Support for bone, breast, prostate, cardiovascular, colon and immune health in an easy-to-use liquid form‡
Pure Encapsulations Vitamin D3 liquid provides 25 mcg (1,000 IU) per drop. For individuals with greater short-term needs, this product allows for achieving 625-1,250 mcg (25,000-50,000 IU) vitamin D3 per week without having to take multiple capsules. For the elderly, Vitamin D3 liquid is an easy-to-use form. Vitamin D3 is offered in a base of medium chain triglycerides to support absorption. Vitamin D3 liquid is also free of preservatives, artificial colors, flavors and sugars.‡
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Vitamin D3 liquid
- one drop contains (approximately 0.03 ml):
- other ingredients: medium chain triglycerides
- serving size: 1 drop (approximately 0.03 ml)
- servings per container: approximately 750
- CAUTION: Accidental overdose of liquid vitamin D products can lead to serious adverse side effects in infants. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED FOR INFANTS. The recommended daily dose of vitamin D for infants is 10 mcg (400 IU). This product delivers 25 mcg (1,000 IU) of vitamin D per dose.
- 1–7 drops daily, with a meal, or as directed by your health professional.