Supports healthy advanced glycation end (AGE) product activity and cellular health‡
- Maintains healthy advanced glycation end (AGE) product activity and glucose metabolism already within the normal range‡
- Supports optimal thiamine pyrophosphate activity with the lipid-soluble, enhanced-retention thiamin derivative benfotiamine‡
- Promotes healthy transketolase activity, an important enzyme in glucose metabolism, to protect vascular tissues through three biochemical pathways‡
- Promotes vascular, retinal, kidney and neuronal health‡
- In a randomized cross-over trial, benfotiamine supported healthy flow-mediated dilation and endothelial function in response to a heat-treated meal‡
- In another randomized controlled study, benfotiamine supported healthy nerve conduction velocity and nerve comfort‡
- Research suggests that benfotiamine may maintain healthy renal glomeruli and retinal function, as well as moderate protein kinase C enzyme activity, AGE production and protein glycation‡
- Maintains healthy activity of the genomic regulator NF-ĸB to support cytokine balance‡
- each vegetarian capsule contains:
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate
- BenfoPure® is a registered trademark of Hamari Chemicals USA, Inc
- 1 capsule, 1-3 times daily, with meals.
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.