- Blood Pressure*†
The heart and cardiovascular system require the right nutrients. Clinical OPC Heart provides them. It supplies concentrated levels of heart-healthy ingredients to support optimal cardiovascular function.*
- Proper oxygen and blood flow to the heart
- Healthy cholesterol balance†
- Healthy blood pressure†
- Healthy heart rhythms†
- Overall cardiovascular function*
Provides Nutrients that Matter
Clinical OPC Heart provides ingredients in their most effective bioavailable forms, for excellent absorption and cardiovascular benefits:*
- Magnesium supports healthy heart rhythm and blood pressure levels.*† The magnesium in this formula is chelated to the amino acid glycine, so it absorbs more readily in the intestines.
- Benfotiamine is a form of vitamin B1 that remains in the bloodstream longer than the water-soluble form, thiamine. It supports healthy circulation, arterial function, and blood vessel strength.*
- Vitamin B6 in the P-5-P form is required by the system that transports oxygen and blood to the heart. The pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P-5-P) form requires no conversion by the liver, so it can be easily utilized to support cardiovascular health.*
- French Grape Seed VX1® provides a tannin-free source of 100% absorbable oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs) to support healthy blood pressure and cholesterol balance.*†
- Pomegranate Fruit Extract supports healthy arteries and blood vessel flexibility with powerful polyphenols.*
TRAACS® is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc.
† Supports healthy levels already within normal range
|Vitamin B6||30 mg||1,765%|
(from TRAACS® Magnesium Bisglycinate Chelate, Magnesium Oxide)
|Proprietary Complex||600 mg||**|
French Grape (Vitis vinifera) Seed Extract (VX1®) standardized to contain ≥ 99% polyphenols and ≥ 80% OPCs (Tannin Free), Pomegranate (Punica granatum) Fruit Extract standardized for ≥ 60% polyphenols
** Daily Value (DV) not established
If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before using.
*THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THESE PRODUCTS ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE