Designed to maintain healthy cortisol levels and support relaxation, restful sleep, and positive mood during times of occasional stress‡
Cortisol, released in response to stress, is mainly produced by the adrenal cortex. Intra-abdominal adipocytes also produce cortisol. In a recent study, Sensoril® ashwagandha extract promoted relaxation and maintained healthy cortisol levels. Subjects in this randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study reported support for healthy sleep, positive mood and cognitive function. The effects were most pronounced for subjects taking 500 mg per day compared to lesser doses. Rhodiola and magnolia may also maintain healthy adrenal cortisol activity and offer support for occasional stress, mood and emotional well-being. l-Theanine supports normal brain alpha-wave activity, helping calm the sympathetic nervous system for a relaxing effect. Recent research suggests that maintaining healthy vitamin D levels supports normal cortisol production within abdominal adipocytes.‡
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- each vegetarian capsule contains:
- (standardized to contain 3% total rosavins and 1% salidroside)
- (standardized to contain 2% honokiol)
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- Sensoril® is a trademark of Natreon, Inc. and is protected under U.S. Patents 6,153,198 & 7,318,938.
- Suntheanine® is a registered trademark of Taiyo International, Inc.
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
- 1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule in the evening, with meals.