- Helps combat occasional stress‡
- Promotes cognitive function‡
- Made with chamomile and lemon balm to help enhance calmness and relaxation‡
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Daily Stress Formula is a dietary supplement that promotes mental relaxation and cognitive function to help counteract the effects of occasional stress.‡
Broad-spectrum formula designed to promote mental relaxation and moderate the effects of occasional stress‡
In addition to promoting memory and cognitive function, preclinical investigation shows Bacopa monnieri maintains healthy enzyme activity in the brain, supporting the ability to deal with stress. In several clinical studies, bacopa supported learning and memory. A double-blind crossover trial suggested that rhodiola may help to moderate mild fatigue under stressful conditions. In a separate, double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot study, rhodiola provided support for physical and mental stress in students. Similarly, the amino acid l-tyrosine has indicated the potential to promote cognitive function and memory under stressful conditions. Eleutherococcus senticosus, or eleuthero, is used as an adaptogen to help bolster adrenal function and stress resistance. Like ashwagandha, it is highly revered for promoting energy, vitality and immune defense. Chamomile and lemon balm provide traditional support for calmness and relaxation. B vitamins and magnesium are included to help counter the effects of stress on healthy nutritional status. B-complex vitamins have also been associated with healthy neurotransmitter function and energy metabolism. Vitamin B5 is especially important for boosting healthy adrenal gland function to strengthen the body’s ability to withstand stress. Vitamin C provides important support for neutralizing free radicals generated by the stress response.‡
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Daily Stress Formula‡
- Amount Per Serving
- three vegetarian capsules contain:
- (standardized to contain 0.8% eleutherosides)
- (standardized to contain 20% bacosides)
- (standardized to contain 3% total rosavins and 1% salidroside)
- (standardized to contain 5% rosmarinic acid)
- (standardized to contain 2.5% withanolides)
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
- 3 capsules daily, with or between meals.