- Provides antioxidant properties that benefit immune and circulatory health.
- Helps maintain already normal blood flow.
- Supports cholesterol levels already within the normal range.
- Supports healthy kidney function.
- May help protect the digestive and respiratory systems.
How It Works:
Green tea contains catechins—a type of polyphenol with powerful antioxidants that neutralize free radicals. Green tea also provides antimicrobial immune system support, helps support the vascular blood-clotting function and helps maintain cholesterol levels already within the normal range. It also appears to support healthy kidney function.
Green tea leaf extract—decaffeinated (80% polyphenols, 60% catechins, 30% EGCG).
Take 1 capsule three times daily with a meal. Three capsules equals 10 cups of liquid green tea. Not recommended for children under 6 or pregnant/nursing women.