Hemp, also known as Cannabis sativa, is an annual herb of the family Cannabaceae with a long history of use. This extract is derived from 100% US-sourced, field-grown agricultural hemp and is extracted using solvent-free, clean CO2 technology, an environmentally friendly and efficient method. Each batch is THC-free and tested to ensure non-detectable levels even less than allowable limits. This product also features a patented VESIsorb® lipid-based delivery system, which increases the bioavailability of a bioactive that is fat-soluble or has poor water solubility to enhance absorption and increase plasma levels.
Hemp CBD VESIsorb®
- Amount Per Serving
- 1 softgel capsule contains:
- VESIsorb® hemp (Cannabis sativa) oil extract (seed, stalk, stem)334 mg
- (standardized to contain 35 mg of phytocannabinoids and terpenes including beta-caryophyllene)
- Other ingredients: VESIsorb® colloidal delivery system (medium chain triglycerides, vitamin E [tocophersolan], mono and diglycerides, fatty acids, natural flavor), gelatin softgel (gelatin, glycerin, carob, water)
- Broad-spectrum hemp extract is made from CO2-extracted, U.S.-sourced agricultural hemp.
- VESIsorb® is a registered trademark of SourceOne Global Partners.
- 1 softgel capsule daily, with or between meals, or as directed by a health professional.
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.