- Promotes Tranquility & Relaxation
- Cultivates Adrenal Wellness
- Nom GMO Project Verified
- Happiness Through Wellness
The original names for Holy Basil were Tulasi or Tulsi, meaning "the most devoted one," alluding to the effect it had on focus, meditation and attention. Today it is better known as an adaptogen capable of promoting balance to both mind and body.
Researchers have found that several compounds in Holy Basil may exert a positive effect on the stress response system.
• Supports tranquility, relaxation and adrenal wellness
• Stay calm, rested and relaxed with herbal support for stress and energy levels
• Holy Basil also gives you support for occasional sleeplessness
• Non-GMO Project verified and vegan, free from corn, soy, wheat and dairy
• Gluten-free and magnesium stearate-free
Recommended Use: Adults take 1 capsule twice daily before meals.