Elderberry and lemon balm extracts offer immune supportive anthocyanins, flavonoids and polyphenols while polysaccharides from arabinogalactan and aloe provide complementary support for immune cell function and healthy immune mediator activity. Hesperidin plays the important role of maintaining healthy mast cell function while zinc and beta-carotene serve as the nutritional foundation for supporting a healthy immune system.‡
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Immune Support liquid‡
- one teaspoon (5 ml/0.18 fl oz) contains:
- (standardized to contain 5% rosmarinic acid)
- (standardized to contain 10% polysaccharides)
- other ingredients: purified water, natural vegetable glycerin, natural grape flavor and other natural flavors, citric acid, purified stevia leaf extract, medium chain triglycerides, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, rosemary leaf extract, natural mixed tocopherols
- This formula requires refrigeration after opening. Shake well before use.
- serving size: 1 teaspoon (5 ml/0.17 fl oz)
servings per container: 24
- Ages 8 to 18, 1 tsp daily, with a meal.
Ages 18 and up, 1 tsp, 1-2 times daily, with meals.