Magnesium and vitamin B6 liquid combination to support musculoskeletal, cardiometabolic and emotional health‡
Magnesium activates the enzymes necessary for a number of physiological functions, including neuromuscular contractions, cardiac function, and the regulation of the acid-alkaline balance in the body. In a cross-sectional study involving 210 elderly individuals, optimal magnesium intake was associated with positive mood, lipid metabolism, and lean body mass. Magnesium is necessary for the metabolism of carbohydrates, amino acids and fats, as well as energy production and the utilization of calcium, phosphorus, sodium, and potassium. In a 15-year study involving almost 5,000 young adults, higher intakes of magnesium were associated with healthy cardiovascular function and glucose utilization. Another large cross-sectional study found that magnesium intake was positively associated with bone mineral density in certain subgroups. This vital mineral also helps utilize some vitamins, including vitamin B6, vitamin C, and vitamin E. This formula is offered with vitamin B6 to support intracellular accumulation of magnesium.‡
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- one teaspoon (5 ml/0.17 fl oz) contains:
- other ingredients: purified water, natural glycerin, apple juice concentrate, xylitol, natural pomegranate flavor with other natural flavors, xanthan gum, citric acid, potassium sorbate, purified stevia leaf extract
- serving size: 1 teaspoon (5 ml/0.17 fl oz)
- servings per container: 48
- Shake well before use.
- 1 teaspoon daily, with a meal, or as directed by a health professional.