Supports cellular energy and mitochondrial health‡
- Supports healthy muscle function, cellular energy, and healthy aging‡
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
Mitochondria-ATP provides nutrients and antioxidants to support ATP production, which promotes energy generation and mitochondrial metabolic health for the efficient transport of energy within cells.‡
- Amount Per Serving
- Two (size 00) vegetarian capsules contain:
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)100 mg
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate)17 mg
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1)10 mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2)7.5 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide)17.5 mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate/malate)50 mg
- Creatine monohydrate375 mg
- Acetyl-l-carnitine (free-form)250 mg
- Trans-resveratrol (from Japanese knotweed (Polygonum cuspidatum) extract (root))25 mg
- Grape (Vitis vinifera) extract (seed)50 mg
- (standardized to contain 92% polyphenols)
- N-Acetyl-l-cysteine (free-form)50 mg
- Alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid)50 mg
- Kaneka ubiquinol™ (active antioxidant form of coenzyme Q10)25 mg
- Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- Q+®, Kaneka Ubiquinol™ and the quality seal™ are registered or pending trademarks of Kaneka Corp.
- 2 capsules, 2 times daily, with meals.
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.