ViraPro™ provides a powerful blend of vitamins and minerals along with a clinically studied, standardized elderberry extract to support a healthy immune system.*
- Clinically Studied Elderberry – Standardized for anthocyanins, which support a strong immune response.*
- Vitamin A – For healthy immune system function, retinyl acetate is superior to beta carotene.*
- Vitamin C – This essential nutrient is well known for immune benefits throughout the body.*
- Vitamin D – Research suggests that people with sufficient vitamin D levels have more robust immune systems.*
- Zinc – Supports the immune activity of the thymus gland, the master gland of the immune system.*
- Selenium – Works with magnesium to keep the immune system healthy.*
Powerful Immune Support, Every Day or When You Need it Most!
Fortify your immune system daily or use just when you want additional support for your immune system.*
*THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THESE PRODUCTS ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%†|
|Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate)||750 mcg (2,500 IU)||83%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||200 mg||222%|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||75 mcg (3,000 IU)||375%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha and mixed tocopherols)||10 mg (15 IU)||67%|
|Calcium (from calcium lactate)||41 mg||3%|
|Magnesium (from magnesium citrate)||6.7 mg||2%|
|Zinc (from TRAACS® Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate)||15 mg||136%|
|Selenium (as selenium yest) (Saccharomyces cerevisiae)||150 mcg||273%|
|Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) Fruit Extract||300 mg||**|
|Standardized to ≥ 12% anthocyanins
|Bioflavonoids Complex from Citrus (Citrus ssp.) Peel Extract||50 mg||**|
**Daily Value (DV) Not Established. †Percent Daily Values (PDV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
1 tablet, taken 1-2 time daily.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before using.