Steam distilled from flowers of trees grown in Ecuador and Madagascar, Ylang Ylang essential oil has a sweet, romantic aroma and moisturizing properties, making it a key ingredient in many luxury skin and hair products. Ylang Ylang is often classified as a heart note because it emerges just as the top notes begin to dissipate. Add it to your daily moisturizer, a steamy bath, or homemade hair mask for a relaxing, luxuriously aromatic at-home spa day.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Has a pleasant, floral aroma
- Helps create a calming environment
- Can help moisturize skin
- Enhances the appearance of healthy-looking skin
- Nourishes the hair and scalp
WHERE TO DIFFUSE
- Rub Ylang Ylang on your wrists and neck to leave a calming, floral fragrance you can enjoy throughout the day.
- Add it to your lotion or a noncomedogenic carrier oil to enjoy its moisturizing properties.
- Mix 1–3 drops with coconut oil for a deep-conditioning hair treatment that will leave hair smelling sweet and floral.
- Add it to a hot bath to create a relaxing atmosphere to help you unwind after a long day.
EXPERIENCEYlang Ylang essential oil has a romantic, floral scent that can create a calming environment when diffused. It also makes a great addition to skin care products because of its moisturizing properties.DIRECTIONSTopical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
- Keep romance alive in your bedroom with this warm, floral scent.
- Fill your home with feelings of safety and comfort when you infuse it with the depth and sweetness of this tropical aroma.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.IngredientsCananga odorata† (Ylang ylang) flower oil†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil